5 Amenities Our Residents Rave About
If there's one thing we've learned in all of our years in professional property management, it's that managing a property successfully means focusing on our residents, first. We value people, and our passion for our residents' happiness is what shapes our choices, every day.
In fact, our property was designed to provide our residents with ultimate luxury, convenience and a long list of extras. We wanted to step beyond the usual list of amenities and create a sense of complete comfort and total relaxation at home. In order to do that, we had to do some research, listen carefully to our residents and be creative! What we came up with is an exciting list of amenities that our residents value and get excited about, day after day.
When our residents come home to Monticello at Town Center, they come home to more than an apartment-they come home to an experience. We thought we'd take a moment to highlight 5 of our spectacular amenities that help to create that remarkable experience for our residents. Enjoy!
- Resort-Style Pool with Swim Up Deck. If you haven't visited our property and seen our pool for yourself, you just don't know what you're missing. Our residents rave about our resort-style pool from the moment they move in, and they enjoy spending hot summer days kicked back beside it, or lounging in the swim up deck. See for yourself just what we're talking about.
- On-Site Bark Park. We're pet owners and lovers and we value every furry resident who lives in our community. That's why we built a beautiful, spacious Bark Park on our property and made it easy for for both pets and owners to get out and enjoy fresh air and exercise whenever they need it. We want our residents to feel at home from their first visit, and that means making our property as pet friendly as possible. Our Bark Park was designed with that idea in mind, and our pet owning residents love easy access to a beautiful outdoor space just for their pet.
- Community Bikes. Our residents lead dynamic, busy lives. They want to get up and go, explore their neighborhood and stay active. We figured the most fun way to help them do that was to offer community bikes for rental at no charge. Our residents can check out bikes and cruise around town at their convenience, and from what we hear, they absolutely love it.
- 24 Hour Fitness Center with Free Personal Training, Yoga and Zumba. We understand that fitness is a priority for our residents, so we took our on-site fitness studio to the next level, offering 24 hour access, state of the art eqipment and now complimentary training, yoga and zumba classes. There is literally an activity for every body at Monticello at Town Center, and whether you want to unwind after a long day at work on your yoga mat, or dance off some steam in Zumba class, it's all possible (and completely FREE).
- Complimentary Concierge Services. We know our residents work hard and lead busy lives. We understand how much it can make an impact to take some of the load off their shoulders. We created our list of concierge services to help our residents come home and relax, FIRST. We take care of valet dry cleaning and parcel pickups, and our residents have direct access to our dog washing station, business center and our management and maintenance team, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our residents can breathe a sigh of relief knowing that home is a place filled with help right when they need it.
If you're looking for a new home filled with bonuses and perks, galore, it might be time to schedule your tour and see why everyone is talking about Monticello at Town Center.
Filed Under: Life at Monticello at Town Center, Hampton, VA
Mira Roberts studied writing at New York University, graduating with a BA in English Literature before pursuing a career in media, marketing and management with PARADE Magazine, Portfolio Magazine, AltDaily, skirt! and lululemon athletica. A full time mother, writing instructor and part-time freelance writer, Mira lives and laughs with her family in Norfolk, VA.
comments powered by Disqus